Author Topic: Complacent  (Read 138 times)

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
Complacent
« on: January 28, 2018, 10:33:56 AM »
I was thinking that in this business we sometimes become "Complacent:  Satisfied with the current situation and unconcerned with changing it, often to the point of smugness".  I sometimes think that I am at that point and yesterday I had a really young girl remind me of that.  I guess for me I have achieved my goals in life, well it really is not a guess because I have.  Now I am looking at my hot dog business and I have achieve 100% of my goals that I had in the first plan I made in 2009.  Now, in 2018 I sometimes feel that I should do more, get more customers, expand, get bigger but then I say why.  Well the best I can do now is to get a replacement Big Dog Cart; always like the new shinny things.  I love where I am now with my little hot dog business.  I don't have any desire to run a fleet of carts.  I guess I really am complacent.  But even being complacent my mind continues to plan, look, dream.   Duggs Doggs Good!! Good!!
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

Blue Pig

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Complacent
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 02:55:42 AM »
Main Entry: complacent
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: contented
Synonyms: confident, easy-going, gratified, happy, obsequious, pleased, satisfied, self-assured, self-contented, self-pleased, self-possessed, self-satisfied, serene.
Seems to me you're doing alright. Hope I get to where you are some day DD!
Never mistake my kindness for weakness.

AZHotdog.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 10:54:12 PM »
I ordered a skirt from Amazon.

Dean said "what is that?" and I said this is my new skirt. It's supposed to make us look sexy.

Now when we set up our condiments and service tables they are all wrapped in skirts. And know what? Our condiments are more sexy. Our popcorn machine is more sexy. We just took a step up in sexy.

Ever seen a gal in a perfect pleated black skirt since the prom? Well that's how our tables look now.

Same table, new sexy skirt.

Now everybody sing it with me!

We're too sexy for this skirt
we're too sexy for this skirt
we're too sexy for this skirt
so sexy it hurts!
and we're too sexy for Milan
we are too sexy for New York
we're too sexy for Milan
we're too sexy for Japan
certainly Afghanistan
we're too sexy!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:04:25 PM by AZHotdog.com »

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 01:14:09 AM »
Zoom, Oz that went well over my head.......
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

Reynald

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 04:29:32 AM »
I did well when I read thoroughly and understand immediately that is good for us, especially me.

AZHotdog.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 03:09:10 PM »
The Dolphin Calling Song

tawkweet!

When our acestors were crossing the Great Rainbow Bridge from Limu to the mainland
some of our ancestors fell from the Rainbow Bridge and hit the water hard and began to drown.

Hutash, the Spirit of the Mother Earth called out to Kakunut-Mawa, the MysterY Behind The Sun, the Creator;

ISHKIN-UN! SAVE YOUR PEOPLE

and Kakunut-Mawa saved the people by changing some of them into dolphins.

The Dolphin Teaching goes out to anyone who is suffering under the weight of suffering and dispair. We call upon the dolphins to bear us up to the surface where we can breathe the clean air once again.

IKLIC LIEMPI ALGOI
IKLIC LEMPI HO-WHI
ALUGOI, ALGO-WHI
ALUGOI ALGO-WHI
IKLIC LIEMPI ALGOI
IKLIC LEMPI HO-WHI

MMMMMMM

IKCLIC LIEMPI HO-PI ALGOI MAIPTIKE HO WHI! HO WHI!

now get out there and sell.