Author Topic: Hmmmmm  (Read 40 times)

AZHotdog.com

• View Profile
Hmmmmm
« on: December 17, 2017, 04:07:39 AM »
We wish you a merry Christmas we wish you a merry Christmas wish you a merry Christmas
and bring lots of beer!

Wait that's not how it goes. It's not supposed ta...

Good tidings to you and bring lots of gin! Good tidings for Chrismas and a ton of good beer!

Wait that's not the way it's supposed to go, thats...

To you and your kin and a very happy New Year!

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
Re: Hmmmmm
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 05:16:10 AM »
As we come to the end of 2017 we would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.  2017 for Duggs Doggs has been a year of change and in that change we have exceeded all past years in sales and still have remained part time and I say that because we have only worked the cart 95 days out of the year included catering, special events, festivals, street locations, etc. etc.  I know that does not seem like a lot but when we started this ride it was planned to be once or twice a month that we were going to vend.  Now I am up to 7.92 days per month and I am retired.  Who knew this would happen, not me.

Now for 2018 I am going to attempt to stay at the same level of vending and maybe a little less.  I really don't know how because i am now booking events for December 2018.

The funny change is I am really retired now, strange as it sounds. Good!! Good!!

MICHAEL S. WOOD
DUGGS DOGGS
GOOD!! GOOD!!
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

Blue Pig

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Hmmmmm
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 02:26:52 PM »
 Now bring us some George Dickle, now bring us some George Dickle and have some good cheer!
   Merry Christmas to everyone and Hope the new year proves to be a prosperous one in health and wealth to you all.
Never mistake my kindness for weakness.