Author Topic: Want to start an ice cream push cart business  (Read 652 times)

kstickspeople

• View Profile
Want to start an ice cream push cart business
« on: August 07, 2016, 04:00:53 PM »
I live in Indiana and would like to start selling frozen novelties from a push cart at fairs, festivals, and downtown during lunch hours.  Any advice would help.  1) where do I buy the frozen novelties?    2) licensing requirements   3) location rules and regulations

Angelibana

• View Profile
Re: Want to start an ice cream push cart business
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 06:49:40 AM »
Watch as the beautiful. Advice comes greet me

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 06:37:36 PM »
All food business have requirements and these requirements very from State to State and city to city, check with your local city offices and health department.  This will get you started.  Remember you can Google everything.
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

CupaJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 08:53:18 AM »
Push carts leave you out ion the rain and cold, and offer no shade etc.. Sick of napkins getting wet and trying to keep it all neat in the wind etc.. In review, I think the new 4x7 slushie trailers at CottageConcessions.com suit my needs best. I like the cool shaped roof (looks like snow cone). weight was a issue as well and these are the lightest weight I could find.  My city won't allow carts  larger than 4x7 and it's hard to find something you can be inside of in that size for less. I'm going with solar panels to feed my battery all day, and they came up with some great ideas on frozen treat space.