Author Topic: Every now and then God smiles on us  (Read 778 times)

AZHotdog.com

• View Profile
Every now and then God smiles on us
« on: January 30, 2016, 05:59:59 AM »
Every now and then. Sometimes in a blue moon...

our trainee was like HELP ME DUDE, I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY.

There are worse bets in life than to believe in people.

I get 50% after taxes on this deal but I'm going easy on this one. You keep 100% for a while I told him. Mr. Half Stash. From now on his nick name is Half Stash cause he burned half his chin wig off in a propes flashback. That's our inside joke.

I keep calling him during the day and he has to hold me on the phone because he has another customer. People love him, he's a holly-jolly slinger.

Not too many people know that he's a former soldier like Dugg. Only once did I challenge him to a play fight and I tapped out before it happened.

He's 350 easy and when you see a fighter with that size get low? When a large man makes himself small you know that you are beat. He's doing bear tactics. He's gonna put all that weight into a charge. Just like bear. And they will sweep your feet right out from under you.

I don't care who you are, when you have 350 pounds of bear charging at your knees, the only choice you have is to go down fighting or just not fight at all.

There is this third option and that is you put them on steroids and ride them. SOMETIMES YOU GET THE BEAR AND SOMETIMES THE BEAR GETS YOU. PUT A SADDLE ON THE BEAR. BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

You have to tell the bear you love them and support them and just shower them with nuzzles and say good bear.

Gooooood bear. Nice good big bear. Gooooooood bear nice hey?

The only other thing I have to say on this matter is some of us believe in afterlife and some of us don't. Me personally I get eternal life but consider those who do not and for all they know, this is their last chance to do something right.

My trainee believes this is the only chance he has to do something right and he is doing it like God himself is watching. He is faithfull and he is diligent, I could not ask for much more than this:

people, this is my faith but God is watching us. Every hour of every day. Live your life like you are under God's cosmic webcam. Take every opportunity to help others. Fight for the people and their rights.

Who are your people?

It's easy for me to say who are my people because I'm a part native American and to us, everything is about the tribe. I will never be what some of you are which is white. But there is one thing that takes all of us, all of our talent, all of our skill and that is serving the very best food to people that we are capable of delivering. Because ho wo Lakota om najum, mitakuye oyasin, hey kanukiwa yuha ilotagashi miksuya opagi yo. Hey Kanuki nihon Tunkashila wanyang etu khteyo.

Kola lechel echung-wo!

I know this doesn't make any sense to you guys now but you will. As you see that Duggs loves you. As you see that Ben loves you. There is more than one way to skin a cat and Duggs loves you madly and passionately.

Stop and ask yourself why we love you so much. As we give away all our best advice, stop and ask yourself why.

Why does Dugg love you so much that he even fought for this nation?

Why do we keep giving away our deep secrets to make you successful?

You already know why. All your life you have known why.

it's because we care about you.

If you never heard his in your life?

If you never heard that somebody cares about you in your life and wants nothing in return?

Well this is your lucky day. Because all we want you to do is be awesome.

No matter what happens, keep being you. And if times get tough, be you twice as hard. Never give up, never go under. This business is not as easy as it looks but we are not easy street people, we work pretty hard for our money.

So that was your pep talk for this week. Don't forget we are behind you.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND SELL!

RobDawg

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Every now and then God smiles on us
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 01:37:29 AM »
well said brother.