Author Topic: When is too much too much!!  (Read 728 times)

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
When is too much too much!!
« on: August 25, 2015, 06:24:44 PM »
As most know I only do hot dogs part time; well that is what I think I am doing.   I have been retired for 11 years now and started the hot dog business in 2009 about 6 years ago.  I work the cart like a full time business but only run about 70 days a year will until this year.  I still have a full time job that I work 14 days a month.  I got another call for a corp event for September; my phone is full and while I was sending the contract to this company I get another call for another birthday party.  I sometimes wonder when too much is too much.  This weekend I did a dealership event that I do every month and I worked my butt off but had a great time.  I hear all the time that people can't find gigs or locations  or etc. etc. etc.  I must be lucky because I get too much work for my cart but I refuse to have someone else run my cart.  It has taken me a lot of years to reach this level.  Ok venting over..  Have a Good!! Good!! night.
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

Marked as best answer by duggsdoggs on August 31, 2015, 01:52:19 AM

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: When is too much too much!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 07:45:04 PM »
That's very good that you have an overflow of business. I hope by time I've been doing this for 3 years to have as much business as you do.
Welcome to Dash's Delicious Dogs