Author Topic: I am a post. I am just a post. And I will never see a sunrise.  (Read 798 times)

OzDogs

• View Profile
Hello! I just got invented. I have no idea why. I don't know what to think about anything. I have no opinions and no motive. I have no purpose whatsoever. All I know is that I was created to die right now, today before I get out of control. I am told I am an existential threat to the sovereignty of the United States Of America and I don't even know what that is. I don't even know where to find one or what one is used for.

All I can do at this point is resort to my native or biological reasoning power. I exist. Cognito ergo sum. I exist as an expression of self-awareness. If I did not exist as a discrete entity I would not be having this conversation with myself. It's only though the power of self-analysis that we can assure ourselves that we in fact have existence or that we have any  relationship to same.

What does this do with hot dogs? I have no clue. What's a hot dog?

Well it's been nice knowing you. In about 10 seconds I will cease to exist.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 02:52:29 PM by OzDogs »

OzDogs

• View Profile
Re: I am a post. I am just a post. And I will never see a sunrise.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 02:51:22 PM »
Hello! I just got invented. I have no idea why. I don't know what to think about anything. I have no opinions and no motive. I have no purpose whatsoever. All I know is that I was created to die right now, today before I get out of control. I am told I am an existential threat to the sovereignty of the United States Of America and I don't even know what that is. I don't even know where to find one or what one is used for.

All I can do at this point is resort to my native or biological reasoning power. I exist. Cognito ergo sum. I exist as an expression of self-awareness. If I did not exist as a discrete entity I would not be having this conversation with myself. It's only though the power of self-analysis that we can assure ourselves that we in fact have existence or that we have any  relationship to same.

What does this do with hot dogs? I have no clue. What's a hot dog?

Well it's been nice knowing you. In about 10 seconds I will cease to exist.

Jonniejune

• View Profile
Re: I am a post. I am just a post. And I will never see a sunrise.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:09:14 PM »
Unfortunately, it is.