Author Topic: I'm Josh  (Read 1370 times)

Pastor Josh

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
I'm Josh
« on: May 01, 2015, 05:14:02 PM »
Hello!  My name is Josh.  I'm currently located in a small town in Northern Nevada.  Right now I'm researching the hot dog vending business and feeling pretty excited about starting up, but I haven't set a target date yet.
I hope to learn a lot from you fine folks.

Thanks & God bless.

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Josh
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »
Welcome Josh to the forum!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Welcome to Dash's Delicious Dogs

Pastor Josh

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 12:17:17 PM »
Thank you very much!

OzDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 01:07:30 PM »
Curiosity compels me to ask.....

Is your first name Pastor or is that a title?

If a title, might I ask of which perspective do you minister?

If you bring a ministerial role or appostolic mission to hot dogging I'd be enlivened to hear about it. We are fortunate to be in a "lifestyle industry" which means slinging can be about or for just about anything you want.

It would be a neat question to ask everybody WHAT DOES HOT DOGGING MEAN TO YOU?

We all serve hot dogs. They are pretty much the same. WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?

Pastor Josh

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 11:18:56 AM »
Q- Is your first name Pastor or is that a title?

A- My first name is Josh.  When registering here I tried to use the name 'Josh' and 'Joshua', but apparently there is someone else already using both names.  So I went with 'Pastor Josh', as some people call me.

Q- If a title, might I ask of which perspective do you minister?

A- I am a Pastor of a small Nazarene church.  It's of the Wesleyan Holiness tradition.

Q- If you bring a ministerial role or apostolic mission to hot dogging I'd be enlivened to hear about it. We are fortunate to be in a "lifestyle industry" which means slinging can be about or for just about anything you want.

A- I agree.  I am just in the research stages of the hot dog vender business, but I am open to ways of serving God...even as I serve a hot dog.

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 12:33:21 PM »
Q- Is your first name Pastor or is that a title?

A- My first name is Josh.  When registering here I tried to use the name 'Josh' and 'Joshua', but apparently there is someone else already using both names.  So I went with 'Pastor Josh', as some people call me.

Q- If a title, might I ask of which perspective do you minister?

A- I am a Pastor of a small Nazarene church.  It's of the Wesleyan Holiness tradition.

Q- If you bring a ministerial role or apostolic mission to hot dogging I'd be enlivened to hear about it. We are fortunate to be in a "lifestyle industry" which means slinging can be about or for just about anything you want.

A- I agree.  I am just in the research stages of the hot dog vender business, but I am open to ways of serving God...even as I serve a hot dog.

What names have you come up with for your business?

Here is a slogan for you. Hot dogs so good they came from Heaven. You can thank me later. :)
Welcome to Dash's Delicious Dogs

Pastor Josh

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 02:44:30 PM »
Ha!  Good one. ;D

Actually I haven't given much thought to a name or catch phrase yet.

OzDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 01:36:03 PM »

Interesting. I just deleted a page or two about our methodology because it's so far beyond the scope of this forum. However I recognize your tradition and hope you don't mind if I refer to you as Pastor. It's reassuring to me in the same but opposite way that Duggs is a warrior. In this day and age we need new heroes.