Author Topic: Big Dog Cart Ordered  (Read 6417 times)

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Big Dog Cart Ordered
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:38:10 PM »
I ordered my Big Dog cart today with the grill/griddle add on. I saved by being a Hot Dog Mafia member.

I've been planning and saving for this day.  :)

My wife and I even tried some brands of hot dogs that I might sell today as well. Plus we did a bunch of other business related things today.

I'm so happy! I can't wait to start selling hot dogs.  :)
Welcome to Dash's Delicious Dogs

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
Re: Big Dog Cart Ordered
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »
Remember to make it fun, then if you make money it will be great...Good!! Good!!
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:22:50 PM »
Were are you going to setup at, what city??
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 09:37:07 AM »
I'm in Ohio. I was going to sell in downtown Cleveland since I've was born and raised there. But since we moved to the burbs I'll be selling in the neighboring city of Parma.

Mr.Rock'N'Roll

• Top SVF Contributor
  • Rocking and rolling from Southern California
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 12:22:59 AM »
Go get em!
Work hard, show up on time, and out work the competition.

OzDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:46:57 AM »
Is this it?
http://benscarts.com/carts/the-big-dog-cart/

The specs are "3 commercial triple burners". No probs, how many BTU's per burner?

I'm afraid we're gonna have to see pics of how you got it tricked out. At $3699 for your base model, you are dicing with Victors latest A3 Generation carts which are somehow the same even though they are radically different. And Ben's whole thing is customization. All these years and Victor is on his 3rd generation model. You get your choice of pans with a Victor.

Anyways, WELCOME TO THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. You took the big leap and now you gotta come through. Otherwise the people who always said you couldn't do it will decide they are right. Know what the kicker is? If you make it, those same people will tell you they always knew you had it in you and they believed in you.

Prepare to laugh that one off and more. We're the hot doggers. We are above just about nobody.

If you ever see us and you need anything just ask.  And just get out there and try things. Every one of us finds a niche. Setbacks are normal. Don't give up for Dugger might hunt you down and give you the DI treatment.

;)

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
I've spent to much time and money into this business to give up now. I'm 38 years old and I have to make this work.

OzDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
OK. I'm 49 and I still have to make this work.

Mind telling is what town in what state you live in? It wil take me 20 minutes to see if I can wave a magic wand over your life.

If I can, I will tell you what I want in return. Which will end up being something like 12%.

The neat thing is this would be risk-free for you. When I do this I just do it. And I help you get set up so all the calls and emails come in to you. And you don't pay me a penny up front, you pay me out of what you actually make. And there is an element of trust here.  I don't have time to track your click-through ratio or how many phone calls you got, what I know is if I have you on the top of Google and you are loving it, you will be sending me checks to keep it coming.

Why? Why you ask? Or how? How can I promise such great results?

Like besides the fact that I am a retired web developer/programmer/database architect?

It's actually pretty simple. There are still relatively non-competitive markets left. Big cities are saturated and require an actual marketing budget. Outlying areas we can still mount and dominate like a rented....pelican.

And this is something I do.

Want proof?

Search Google for just about any major town in Arizona north of Pheonix for a handyman. Prescott, Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, Skull Valley, my buddy Les is on the first page. I got him so buried in work he still has me writing invoices for him. And I'm not trying to bragg. All I am pointing out is for non-saturated areas, I am still a big fish in a small pond.

And I'd love to wave the magic wand on your thing. So be brave and tell me where you are. And maybe I can draw down the stars from heaven for you.

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 10:48:45 AM »
I got an email this morning to confirm that my cart is ready for shipping. I can't wait to get it here. :)

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
Did you get hot water heater (L6)??

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 12:17:51 PM »
Yes I did along with the rechargeable battery.

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 11:34:12 AM »
I just got off the phone with the shipping company that has my cart. I scheduled it for this Friday. I'm so excited!

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 12:11:19 PM »
My cart just arrived. I'm so happy. I can't wait to unpack her. I'm going to feel like a kid on Christmas morning. :)

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 12:30:25 PM »
Cool, have fun pulling all that white stuff off, note easier if you remove things and pull white stuff off, ie lights, fenders, etc...

DaddyDog

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 02:19:46 PM »
Cool, have fun pulling all that white stuff off, note easier if you remove things and pull white stuff off, ie lights, fenders, etc...

I watched the video yesterday about setting up the cart. So I know I have some work to do.