Author Topic: Converting popcorn wagon to weenie wagon  (Read 1110 times)

EGipson

• View Profile
Converting popcorn wagon to weenie wagon
« on: March 04, 2015, 03:43:08 PM »
Hi everyone I hope you can help me with a little dilemma that I find myself in.
I have an old popcorn wagon that I want to convert to a hot dog wagon.  Space s limited and I have two consideration that I need help with.

1) keep the popcorn popper and split the popcorn bin with a counter top stove ( I decided not to use the steamer in picture because I would rather use a propane powered cooker)

or

2) Get rid of the popper and buy two counter top propane stoves to boil the hot dogs and add a grill.  The extra space will allow me to expand the types of hot dogs that I can offer.  Does anyone know of a good quality counter top stove?

Your help is much appreciated.

Ezra Gipson

[imghttp://][/img]

[imghttp://][/img]

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
Re: Converting popcorn wagon to weenie wagon
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:58:28 AM »
I agree get rid of the Hotdog cooker in the last picture.  I would ask an expert for help or pay someone to make the changes. Good!! Good!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:17:34 AM by duggsdoggs »
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

EGipson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 03:49:26 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  I'll ask around and find someone to put in the burners if it fits in the budget.  But if it's going to cost me more than $300 then I'll purchase the counter top propane ranges that I found on ebay.   Thanks for your help.

Axesquard

• View Profile
    • สมัคร ibcbet
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 10:40:22 PM »
We help you find the solution of the issue of Shares dance.

CupaJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 07:36:08 AM »
I built my own trailer and ran into "lots of issues" with health dept. I'd check with them on equip before spending the money. They might fail the counter top equip. Now they want "NSF approved" so check the specs. Webstaurantstore.com has all kinds of cheap equip so look there. I buy from CottageConcessions.com and they are pretty cool. Their guy Larry has built hundreds and really knows his stuff. he'll likely offer you advise. Consider solar power (See Solar Flex Panels). I have it on my Cottage Concession and love the quiet !
Good Luck! Let us know here how you make out. Question- is that one of his older concessions? I know they build stuff like that so wondered when i saw the pictures.