Author Topic: BENS CARTS IS MAKING CONCESSION TRAILERS  (Read 1000 times)

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
BENS CARTS IS MAKING CONCESSION TRAILERS
« on: July 26, 2014, 03:09:49 PM »
Look out Ben carts is making concession trailers.  They are working on the base model now and should have information posted soon at www.benscarts.com

DUGGS DOGGS
GOOD!! GOOD!!
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

CupaJoe

• View Profile
Re: BENS CARTS IS MAKING CONCESSION TRAILERS
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:20:02 AM »
I looked at these open carts but ended up with one from Cottage Concessions (after building my 1st from a camper). They were the same cost but I'm inside all day out of the weather. I use a "Little Buddy Heater" from lowes and my trailer runs on propane and solar power : ) They are building me a new one that actually looks like a hot dog. keeping my 1st from Cottage Concessions and putting a friend to work in the new. Glad I opted for enclosed. Always windy, storms come up, and easy to clean inside when weather is bad or returning at night. Bens Carts sells parts for replacing burners and stuff, which are tough to find otherwise. If I was going with the open cart, I had intended to buy one from Bens.