Author Topic: Forum Use  (Read 1325 times)

Delicious Hot Dogs

• View Profile
Forum Use
« on: January 02, 2014, 01:22:27 PM »
I have been checking the forum faithfully since I joined and am finding very few posts.  Yes, I am guilty also!  I am new and haven't purchased my cart yet.  I am currently negotiating for a commissary and working with the Health Dept.  I have formed an LLC and I'm purchasing all the local permits needed.  Several good sites picked out.  Looking forward to getting some good info from those of you who have been slinging dogs.  Thanks to the folks who created this forum.
Ronnie
Ronnie James

Pepper

• Top SVF Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Use
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »
Ronnie,
Welcome to the forum! Keep checking... you'll soon have something to add to the conversations. I am also faithful to the forum and share your observations regarding recent posts. Thank you for your post and for your faithfulness.

It sounds like you have done most of the hard part of getting started, so keep up the good work!

I also say thanks to those who created the forum, and I'm looking forward to sharing beneficial information with each other. It's nice to have some encouraging words at the end of the day, or just hear how someone else did something a little different from what you've done.

HotDogRed

• Top SVF Contributor
  • LEGALIZE STREET FOOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 09:09:37 AM »
I have been checking the forum faithfully since I joined and am finding very few posts.  Yes, I am guilty also!  I am new and haven't purchased my cart yet.  I am currently negotiating for a commissary and working with the Health Dept.  I have formed an LLC and I'm purchasing all the local permits needed.  Several good sites picked out.  Looking forward to getting some good info from those of you who have been slinging dogs.  Thanks to the folks who created this forum.
Ronnie

Welcome to the forum Ronnie!

~ Red
"Some Will, Some Won't, So What, Next!!!"

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 09:06:34 AM »
Ronnie, Welcome too the site and the world of hotdogs...  I think that a few of use still review the site and yes I agree that more people need to post items, questions and even comments.  I have always attempted to answer questions and give my ideas out but I don't want to be a hog and keep others from the site.  So please post you comments, ideas, and ways to help other vending people. ::)
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

zombiedawgs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »
You've made it further than I have. But now that I've finally got my husband to commit to the whole thing it will be full steam ahead. I will be posting more with questions and stuff I learn as I go.

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 01:38:12 PM »
Free videos at www.learnhotdogs.com

Bens book is also cheap but worth the money, at www.benscarts.com

The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.