Author Topic: Condiment Holders  (Read 1446 times)

ODoggys

• #lovetoserve
    • View Profile
    • O'Doggy's
Condiment Holders
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:10:40 AM »
I just wanted to pass along some advice about condiment holders.  If you've had problems with the lid hinges breaking, or any parts of them cracking, then you need to try one of these : http://www.webstaurantstore.com/san-jamar-bd4006s-the-dome-bar-condiment-and-garnish-dispenser-with-dome-lid/712BD4006S.html

I've had this one for a year and a half, and I'm pretty sure I CAN'T break it.  (ok, if I jumped up and down on it like the Samsonite gorilla, I might be able to)  It looks nice too.  So, if you're looking for another replacement for the one you broke already, try one of these.  I recently purchased another one with a kit to connect with my previous one.  Stacked, and a small footprint, allowing me to serve ALL of my condiments including everything needed for the Chicago dog.

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
Re: Condiment Holders
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
Prodyne AB-6 Condiments-On-Ice
by Prodyne
63 customer reviews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Price: $24.99
Price: $18.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details 
You Save: $6.18 (25%) 

In Stock.
Sold by MMP Living and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .

Want it Tuesday, Dec. 3? Order within 46 hrs and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details     

•Keep condiments and garnishes chilled and fresh for hours
•Hinged lid keeps cold in and bugs out
•Each compartment hold two cups
•Skid resistant rubber feet
•Measures 16-1/2-inch by 6-1/2-inch by 5-1/4-inch
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

ODoggys

• #lovetoserve
    • View Profile
    • O'Doggy's
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 06:20:45 AM »
Yep, the "Prodyne AB-6 Condiments-On-Ice" is my original one...  the first one arrived with the hinges broken.  They replaced it, but I didn't want to have to worry about any problems down the road, so I ordered the San Jamar.   

The price may be good, but for another $15 you'll be amazed at the quality difference.

Cory

duggsdoggs

• Good!! Good!!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Duggs-Doggs-194570393930642/?fref=ts
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
Cory, Well broke another condiment tray, lol, so I ordered the one you said was better, it did cost twice as much as the one I had but as you say you get what you pay for.
The information contained is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.

ODoggys

• #lovetoserve
    • View Profile
    • O'Doggy's
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 12:37:15 PM »
Hey Michael,
Sorry to hear about the demise of your previous condiment tray...  Let me know what you think of your new one.  Hope it's good good.

Cory